[WEB4LIB] Netscape Navigator - The No-Exit Option

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Fri Jul 16 13:03:39 EDT 1999

I just tried playing around with IE4 to see what it would do....
You can run IE in a "kiosk" mode -- just add "-k" at the end of the command line.
This will run a frameless window without any toolbars.  However, using my "kiosk"
method won't add the toolbars in this mode [although you can use it to create
windows with selected toolbars but it will prompt you before closing the initial
window].  I haven't tried it with IE5 so you may get different behavior there.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI