English/Russian keyboard setup

Mary Pugh mpugh at orcaslibrary.org
Mon Jul 12 15:01:29 EDT 1999

Please excuse the multiple postings. I need all the help I can get.

We have a large YMCA summer camp counselor population who use our public
e-mail workstation to write family and friends back home. A large number of
them are Russian, Estonian, Serbian etc.  This group have asked if we could
install a keyboard toggle between the English and Cyrillic alphabets. We
are running WIN95 with an NT 5.0 server and have Fortres 4.0 and McAfee
Virus Scan Suite 4.02 installed. Does anyone have experience using two
different keyboard drivers on public workstations with security and virus
protection? I would appreciate any help you might have.
Mary Pugh				Orcas Island Library District
Administrative Assistant		Eastsound, WA
mpugh at orcaslibrary.org
360.376.4985				Fax:  360.376.5750