Flash and Fireworks-worth getting? hard to use?

Joan Graham grahamjo at oplin.lib.oh.us
Fri Jul 30 13:17:59 EDT 1999

Dear Listees:

As a library webmaster, I'm focused on content, but want to stay current
with appearance. I'm starting to use DHTML and layers, and want to do
better image maps, menus, animation, etc., without "borrowing" free
content off the Net.

I've seen postings about Flash and Fireworks. Librarians, are you using
these products?
Are they appropriate for library sites? Difficult to learn? Your
opinions and experiences with either program will be much appreciated.

Joan Graham
Webmaster
Stark County District Library