Developing Metadata for Intranets

Absher, Linda (absher) absher at sequent.com
Wed Jul 14 13:55:13 EDT 1999

Hi--

I'm looking for libraries (preferably corporate ones) that have gone through
the process of developing metadata for their intranets.   I'm particularly
interested in libraries that have tried (or are trying) to develop subject
terms and document type metadata for their pages and sites.  We're in the
process of revamping our metadata and would like to hear from others about
their experiences, especially in terms of working with their audience in the
development process.

If you're interested in the comments I receive, let me know; I'll send
summaries to individuals and/or the list.

Thanks,
LInda

--
Linda Absher / absher at sequent.com / 503.578.3485
Intranet Librarian / Sequent Computer Systems / Beaverton, OR