[WEB4LIB] Optimizing Images on the Web

Shirl Kennedy sdk at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 29 14:41:01 EST 1999

Macromedia Fireworks.
http://www.macromedia.com/software/fireworks/

You can download a trial version.  If you buy before the end of this month
(not much time left, I know), they throw in a free training video by Lynda
Weinman, which is quite good -- covers plenty of Web graphics essentials in
general as well as providing specific instruction in the software.  I've
been at this a long time, and I managed to learn some stuff from it.

Shirl Kennedy
Web Doyenne
City of Clearwater/Clearwater Public Library System
http://www.ci.clearwater.fl.us/