Sheller - The Minimal Browser

Bradley Thomas bradzo at ozemail.com.au
Thu Jan 28 09:37:36 EST 1999

Dear Web4Lib'ers

Just a quick message to inform you of an update
to Sheller - The Minimal Browser.
Some of you emailed us to let us know that the
installation failed on some of your machines.

We believe we have fixed the problem, and have
made available the latest version of Sheller, which
now includes the Configuration tool thrown in.
You can point and click at various items, instead
of having to edit the sheller.cfg file by hand.

Please visit:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~bradzo/libit/libit.htm
for more information on us and Sheller, The Minimal Browser.

Thank you for your time.
We hope you find Sheller to be of benefit.
Please email us with your thoughts/comments/criticisms/wishlists.

Kind Regards
Brad Thomas,
Director, LibIT Solutions
Brisbane, Australia.