[WEB4LIB] RE: Why don't people use e-mail reference?

Hillary Theyer theyer at palos-verdes.lib.ca.us
Wed Jan 27 13:06:06 EST 1999

Has anyone considered the reference services built around e-mail?
KidsConnect answers homework questions for kids with a promised two-day
turnaround.  I volunteer, and it is a wonderful service!  Internet Public
Library also answers reference questions by e-mail, and has helped me with
absolute stumpers in the past.

Hillary Theyer