e-mail newsletters - local gvt.

Shirl Kennedy sdk at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 21 15:51:36 EST 1999

I'm looking for examples of e-mail newsletters sent out by local government
agencies -- cities, counties and/or individual departments within cities or
counties.  These would be "opt-in" e-mailings that citizens could sign up
for online or via e-mail.  Subject matter can be anything -- local events
calendar, parks and rec programs, crime statistics, new city services,
library news, utilities info...  Please forward me an actual copy of said
publication or a URL/e-mail address where I could get more information.  If
there's any interest, I'd be glad to summarize for the list.

Shirl Kennedy
Web Doyenne
City of Clearwater/Clearwater Public Library System
http://www.ci.clearwater.fl.us/