MS Exchange -- extracting e-mail addresses

Shirl Kennedy sdk at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 11 09:18:12 EST 1999

I want to create an online e-mail directory to add to our Web site.  Our MIS
Department, of course, "doesn't have" this information in any sort of viable
format.  Seems to me, however, that there must be some way of extracting it
from the address book in MS Exchange.  Has anyone ever done anything like
this?  I am no Exchange guru, but I'm willing to experiment.

Shirl Kennedy
Web Doyenne
City of Clearwater/Clearwater Public Library System
http://www.ci.clearwater.fl.us/