graphics programs--thanks

Jodie Gardner jgardner at vlc.lib.mi.us
Wed Jan 20 16:43:24 EST 1999

Just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my recent request for
information on graphics programs for web design.
I probably didn't phrase my question as accurately as I could have--I
suggested that we purchase Photoshop for our graphics designer and
possibly send her to a training program in part because I have used
Photoshop and found it to be a great program.  Because of the high cost,
I was asked if other programs would do the same thing. However, I
wanted unbiased responses on graphics programs--not just alternatives to
Photoshop.

Since most of the responses mentioned Photoshop, it really backs up my
argument for it.

Thanks,
Jodie Gardner