[WEB4LIB] Graphics Program question

Hetherington Information Services his at virtuallibrarian.com
Mon Jan 18 20:55:13 EST 1999

Hi.

I own everything from Adobe Photoshop to L-View, and think that Paint Shop
Pro by JASC (www.jasc.com) is the best product out there.  It is a
wonderful tool for those folks like me (creatively impaired<G>).
PSP is easy to use, inexpensive and very powerful.

Cynthia Hetherington, Technology Librarian
Englewood Public, NJ