[WEB4LIB] Re: Free mailing list services

Robert J. Tiess u1019306 at warwick.net
Fri Jan 15 16:05:17 EST 1999

Listbot (http://www.listbot.com) is a great free list service
too.  It is very flexible and permits multiple lists (moderated/
unmoderated).  I use it for several sites.  If anyone's looking
for something more along the lines of a message board, check out
http://www.InsideTheWeb.com

Deja News (http://www.dejanews.com) also allows users to
establish their own forums, although some users may consider its
implementation not as accessible and manageable as other free
services recently mentioned on Web4Lib.

R. Tiess
rjtiess at warwick.net