Adobe photoshop & Frontpage

Tami-Jo Eckley eckleyt at mville.edu
Fri Feb 26 12:51:03 EST 1999

I have been subscribed to the listserv for about one month and this is my
first posting.  I have just recently hired a new web assistant who has
worked with Adobe photoshop in the past - and swears by it.  I have
checked the listserv archives and others have recommended it as well.  I
was wondering if anyone has any thoughts or experiences with Adobe and
FrontPage together (ie any bugs, etc?).  We currently use FrontPage 98 with
Image Composer.  I rather like FrontPage but hate Image Composer.  Will
welcome any suggestions/responses.

Tami-Jo Eckley
Electronic Services & Media Librarian
Manhattanville College Library