[WEB4LIB] commercial watermarking products

Keawe Vredenburg kevreden at ksbe.edu
Wed Feb 24 11:05:45 EST 1999

Aloha, Sheila.  I'm sorry I have nothing to add to your information
list.  We are also interested in watermarking and are presently "hiding"
everything behind a firewall until we figure out a way of protecting it.
We would like to open up but feel we cannot afford to unless we're
protected. I would be very interested in any replies you get.
Mahalo,
Keawe

--

                        * * * D I S C L A I M E R * * *

The views described herein are the views of the author, and do not
represent the
views or opinions of Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estate, nor is there any
approval
or authorization of this material, express or implied, by the Kamehameha
Schools
Bishop Estate.  If you suspect that any of the material in this message
or
attachments thereto is in violation of a copyright, please notify the
Webmaster
immediately by e-mail at "webmaster at ksbe.edu".