mapping over T-1

Thomas Edelblute thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us
Fri Feb 19 14:47:53 EST 1999

Now that I have the mapping between an Windows 95 machine and a Windows
NT workstation down, now for the next problem.  When I have a T-1 line
between a Windows 95 machine and the NT workstation, they cannot see
each other in network neighborhood.  We are working in a workgroup and
not domain names so that is not the problem.  What do I need to do
here?  NOTE: The Windows 95 machine can see other Windows 95 machinese
on either side of the T-1 but is not recognizing the NT workstations on
the other side of the T-1.

--
Thomas Edelblute
Anaheim Public Library