FW: [WEB4LIB] Re: virus

Kevil, L H. KevilL at missouri.edu
Thu Feb 11 17:18:39 EST 1999

The current issue of Woody's Office Watch discusses this virus and how to
cleanse an infected machine. The 6-step cleansing woody went through is a
bit more involved than what Steve did, as it involves a regedit. You can see
it at www.wopr.com. Look for issue 4.5 of WOW.

L. Hunter Kevil,
Head, Serials Dept, Ellis Library,
University of Missouri-Columbia,