On Behalf of Diane K. Kovacs

Cornelia Gordon cng at ntadmin.mcc.cc.tx.us
Fri Feb 5 17:00:07 EST 1999

I want to write a proposal for step-credit to my dean. Step-credit is
based on 16 hours of effort or contact time for courses such as
Designing and Doing Real-Time Distance Education Using Web and Moo Parts
I & II. The course descriptions indicate 6 hour of class-time for each
course but are not very definitive for the additional time involved.
Realizing individual skills will be a factor, can you make a stab at
expected averages for completion of activities? Is this equivalent to a
1 to 3 hours credit graduate level course and what is provided as
evidence of completion that a copy of could be sent for verification?
Thanks for you clarification. Nena Gordon