Free Publications from IISD

Stacy Matwick smatwick at iisd.ca
Wed Feb 3 10:40:49 EST 1999

This message is being forwarded to a number of Listserves and we apologize
for any cross posting.
Thank you

** FREE Publications from IISD ***
  Pay only the cost of shipping

The International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD) is
clearing-out selected publications to make room for new inventory.

Order as many copies as you want from our list below (**limits may apply in
some cases**) and pay only the cost of shipping them to you.

** Order soon - Offer Ends February 28, 1999 **

FREE Publications Available:

*  Business strategy for sustainable development: leadership and
accountability
   for the 90s
*  Coming Clean: corporate environmental reporting--opening up for
sustainable
    development
*  EarthEnterprise Toolkit--markets, technology, financing, new business
practice
*  GATT, the WTO and sustainable development
*  Impoverishment and sustainable development: a systems approach
*  Sourcebook on sustainable development
*  Sustainability of Canada's agri-food system: a prairie perspective
*  Sustainable development for the Great Plains: policy analysis
*  Trade and sustainable development: a survey of the issues and a new
research agenda

** To order please contact: **

Order Desk
International Institute for Sustainable Development
161 Portage Ave. East - 6th. Floor
Winnipeg, Manitoba
R3B 0Y4
CANADA
Telephone:  +1 204-958-7700
Fax: +1 204-958-7710
Email: info at iisd.ca

Please quote "Free Publications" on order.

For more information on these and other IISD publications please visit our
on-line product catalogue at:
<http://iisd.ca/about/prodcat/default.htm>

Or, ask our order desk to send a print version.