Software Virtual Server

Karen Diaz diaz.28 at osu.edu
Thu Feb 4 12:02:13 EST 1999

I am trying set up the "Software Virtual Server" feature in the Netscape
Enterprise Server.  This is used to allow one server to respond to various
DNS's.  I've got my DNS's registered to the right IP address, and can get my
top level home page to work, but I can't seem to link any additional pages.
The documentation indicates you can have multiple files in the proper
directory...but I haven't found any way to be able to retrieve those files.
I have tried relative links and absolute links (using the new DNS as the
host name).

Has any one else had experience with this?  I can offer more details if you
think you might be able to help.

Thanks,

Karen Diaz

Karen Diaz