[WEB4LIB] Re: Millenium Greetings

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Thu Dec 30 14:52:28 EST 1999

> Wishing you well also from cool and sunny (today) Ontario, Canada.
>
> At 10:15 AM 30/12/1999 -0800, Mary Jean Johnson wrote:
> >    Wishing you well in the Millenium from hot and  sunny South Africa
Mary

Millennium greetings?  All this fuss over a new release from Innovative
Interfaces?

Perhaps we can take it as read that most of the list subscribers who
observe New Years on January 1 have good wishes toward most of the other
subscribers who call observe New Years on January 1.  If we forbear from
posting all our wishes to the list, sunsite.berkeley.edu might actually
survive into the next millennium.

Thomas ("The Grinch Who Stole New Years") Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu