FP2000

A.G. Joseph josepha at marquette.edu
Mon Dec 27 10:19:53 EST 1999

I would like to hear from folks who use FP2000 to see how they like
that editior.  Is it true that pages created with FP2000 will not
allow you to use any other web editor?  It should be either FP2000
or nothing, is that the way it is?
I want to suggest FP2000 in our library to our Systems person.
We still use FP97 and WordPad for editing and creating pages.
It is okay, but FP97 cannot hold very large files, like our monthly
acquisitions list.  WP is like any wordprocessing program.
Any suggestion is highly appreciated.
--angelina
Angelina G. Joseph
Marquette University Law Library