[WEB4LIB] journals online

Randy Souther southerr at usfca.edu
Wed Dec 22 13:40:36 EST 1999

We are taking the periodicals data available from the vendor's web sites and serving it on the web in a searchable format via FileMaker Pro (on a very old Mac which might otherwise would have been tossed).

http://138.202.16.109/FULLTEXT_DATABASES/FMPro?-db=Fulltext%20Databases&-lay=Layout%20%231&-format=search.htm&-view

--
Randy Souther
Reference Technology Librarian