[WEB4LIB] Re: Uploading graphics

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Tue Dec 21 14:30:02 EST 1999

I checked this and the problem is with the file names.  Somewhere in the
process, they are being renamed to .jpeg.
If you look for the file using filename.jpeg, they show up.  Unfortuntately, in
the HTML source code, the files names are .jpg.  There lies the problem.

Andrew Mutch
Library System Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI