[WEB4LIB] Re: Use of underlining (was "Web design question")

Erwin Wodarczak ewodar at interchange.ubc.ca
Fri Dec 17 13:58:19 EST 1999

As I only have Netscape 4.07, I'm not sure I can answer that.  Doesn't
your version have "Edit - Preferences - Appearance - Colors", with a
check-box for "Underline Links"?

Chizuko Kawamoto wrote:

> Erwin Wodarczak wrote:
> I'm one of those people who turns off underlining on their browser.

[snippage]

--

Erwin Wodarczak
Records Analyst / Archivist
E-mail: ewodar at interchange.ubc.ca
WWW: http://www.library.ubc.ca/spcoll/

"We do precision guesswork, based on vague assumptions and unreliable
data of dubious accuracy"