FW: [WEB4LIB] No advertisement search engine sites

Mike Madin madin at academicinfo.net
Tue Dec 7 20:27:20 EST 1999

Academic Info may not be "comparable to Yahoo, Alta Vista, etc." but it is
a subject directory that does not accept any advertising but instead relies
on viewer donations to survive.

http://www.academicinfo.net/

One of the new group of Seattle based companies fighting [excuse the
post-WTO pun] corporate/commercial greed. No billionaires here!!

Mike Madin
Academic Info
Seattle