[WEB4LIB] Disabling Netscape buttons

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Dec 2 14:37:51 EST 1999

One other alternative that I forgot mention yesterday is that you have the
option of getting rid of the "My Netscape" button and replacing it with the
old "Guide" button.  If you are so inclined, add the following to your
prefs.js file:

config("browser.chrome.useGuideButton", true);

You'll still need to include this line to redirect the URL:

config("toolbar.places.default_url","");

Good luck!

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library