Acquisitions list on the web

A.G. Joseph josepha at marquette.edu
Mon Dec 13 14:55:23 EST 1999

I want to know if the libraries which have their monthly
acquisitions list on the web site allows patrons to reqest an item.
For example do they provide radio button for each entry, so that
a faculty seeing the list can request the item(s) by clicking the
checkbox and the query form goes to the circ department or
where ever the query is meant to be received.  If so, will you
be willing to share that information with others.

I have created our monthly acquisitions list and uploaded on to
our server.  I created a single form and the faculty can fill the
info and click on submit.  It comes to me.  However, the problem
is when the list is very long with several pages to scroll down and
up, it becomes very cumbersome for them to go back and forth
with the form and the entries.
Any suggestion is highly appreciated.
Thanks
-- angelina