tourism organizations around the world

Janet Dombrowski jdombrow at ngs.org
Tue Aug 31 16:50:29 EDT 1999

You might try:

http://www.towd.com/  ----  Tourism Offices Worldwide Directory

http://www.astanet.com/www/asta/pub/dir/directory.htmlx   --- Am. Soc. of
Travel Agents Directory

http://www.chamber-of-commerce.com/search.htm  -- Worldwide Chambers of
Commerce

Janet Dombrowski, Senior Librarian
National Geographic Society
jdombrow at ngs.org

Jorge Biquez <jbiquez at icsmx.com> wrote:

I need to write an article about the truth of "Is the Internet 'really'
helping the tourism industry?"
And I planned to contact toursims organizations (goverment or not), travel
agencies  and final users around the world.
I was wondering if you have any idea of what's the best way to reach those
organizations. I tried some searchs on searh engines with some result but
couldn't find until now a directory of those organizations.
Any suggestions or resources about where to start looking.?

Thanks in advance.