[WEB4LIB] More MS sabatoge of Netscape?

Barker, Jodie JoBarker at dwu.edu
Wed Aug 25 12:59:03 EDT 1999

I have not experienced this particular problem, but I do know that when
putting up a new page it is a very good idea to check how it displays on
both Netscape and Explorer.  Explorer seems to be much more sensitive and
tends to balk at what should be standard html code.  Very annoying!

Jodie
*********

Jodie Barker
Public Services/ILL Librarian