Kernel32.dll

Mary Platt mplatt at kennesaw.edu
Wed Aug 25 09:35:26 EDT 1999

I have been trying to upgrade Netscape to 4.51 on our public internet machines.  I have done 2 so far and both result in an error when Netscape closes down that says it produced a fault in Kernel32.dll.  Netscape seems to work well enough, the error only comes up when you exit or close NS.  But the error is unsettling and I would like to solve this before continuing to update the others.

I've tried a complete uninstall &  reinstalling, getting a fresh copy of NS 4.51, turning off McAfee, turning off Fortres.  All the tricks in my arsenal.

Any advice?

Thanks !

Mary Platt, MS, MHP
Assistant Librarian
Coordinator of Electronic Reference Services
Kennesaw State University
1000 Chastain Road
Kennesaw, GA  30144
770-423-6197