integrated courseware for tutorials

Amy Stout astout at tsl.state.tx.us
Fri Aug 13 11:05:08 EDT 1999

Greetings!

I am evaluating integrated web-based distance learning software, for example
WebCT, ToolBook, Blackboard... and I'm interested in feedback from people on
the list. Many of these tools are designed for semester-style courses, but
I'm developing stand-alone tutorials that will be available over the web. I
need a product that is easy to use from the developer's point of view, as
people in our division with little HTML experience will be designing their
own classes using the software we choose.

Thanks,
Amy

Amy Stout
Distance Learning Consultant
Library Development Division
Texas State Library and Archives Commission
PO Box 12927
Austin, Texas  78711-2927
512-936-2586
512-463-8800 (fax)