New site.

Matthew Theobald mtheobal at ihets.org
Wed Aug 4 16:35:21 EDT 1999

Dear Web4libbers,

I wanted to put out one of our redesigned sites as an FYI.
This is not a library site but a distance ed site for Indiana Colleges
and Universities. See http://www.icn.org  Indiana College Network

There is a lot of back end functionality we'd like to do to make things
easier, but in the meantime we've improved access to the information
that was there.  We had several hundred people review the site before it
went live.  However we only received about 30 e-mails.  All positive,
but as I stated, there are some things on the back end the could be
easier.

We've used a "bun" metaphor. A top navigation header and a bottom
communication footer.  We designed for 3.0 browsers on 800x600.
We use PHP 3.0 for dynamically driven content.

Any criticisms and comments are most certainly welcome.

Yours,

-Matt