[WEB4LIB] Re: CGI script to replace a form?

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Fri Aug 6 08:59:40 EDT 1999

I've used both the CGI method - I sent Byron a copy of the script we use -
and the Javascript method.  Some database vendors don't like you leaving
your userid's and passwords floating about and frown on the Javascript
method for that reason.  Check with your vendor before choosing your
route.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library