Link Converters

Elizabeth Hamilton hamilte at one.net
Sun Apr 25 13:54:46 EDT 1999

I am curious to know if anyone has written a macro for Word in VBA to
convert links in a Word document to live links. I've written a
rudimentary macro that puts in <BR>'s and <P>'s for single CRLF's and
double CRLF's respectively. I put the heading tags in by hand and then
save the doc. as text. It is actually less work to use my crude little
macro than to use the  converter that Word has! I have to clean up too
much after it! ;-)

Thanks in advance!

Elizabeth
--