width of box in pull down menus

peterson, glenn gpeterso at sun.hennepin.lib.mn.us
Tue Apr 20 14:39:38 EDT 1999

We resolved this issue by having the initial item on the menu say "Select a
topic". We then padded out this line with spaces to make it ever-so-slightly
wider than the widest text item among those on our pop-up lists.

                    Hennepin County Library
Glenn Peterson                glennp at sun.hennepin.lib.mn.us
Internet Librarian            http://www.hennepin.lib.mn.us
12601 Ridgedale Drive         Voice: 612-694-8659
Minnetonka, MN 55305          Fax: 612-541-7984