An Employment app.

Jay Frantz jay at ccpl.ci.corpus-christi.tx.us
Thu Apr 1 16:25:56 EST 1999

Hello All!

Does anyone have any experience setting up the form elements, etc. for an
on-line employment application? I have Cold Fusion runnning on an NT
Server. I have tried to use the CF Studio to configure an MS Access
datasource, but I keep getting a just-in-time compilation error. I am
trying that out the window and beginning anew. CF and ASP are quite
similar. So, if anyone has done anything like this in ASP or the like it
would suffice. I need construct a method whereby the patron/first time
user creates a password/userid and then subsequently uses those to access
their record for each on-line session.

I have been using MS Access as the datasource. Is there anything that will
get the job done better?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Regards,

Jay H. Frantz