Software to log off-site application usage

Allen Mullen amullen at tsl.state.tx.us
Thu Apr 1 12:12:08 EST 1999

Good day,

I am seeking information on software applications that would log the
time a user is interacting with particular applications or web sites.
We are preparing to hire long-term temporary staff to create metadata
for electronic publications, and it is possible that these staff could
work off-site from home.   They would be interacting with a web-based
form that will not be on our local server.  To facilitate this, I am
required to identify a means to document that they work the hours they
report beyond their timesheets.  Does anyone know of a solution for
this?

     Allen Mullen - Developer, Networked Services
     Texas State Library and Archives Commission
     Library Resource Sharing
     512/463-5534 (voice)         512/936-2306 (fax)
                     allen.mullen at tsl.state.tx.us
         Take the TRAIL to Texas state government information:
         http://link.tsl.state.tx.us/trail/