[WEB4LIB] Re: security programs

Marty Williams marwil at terra.net.au
Thu Apr 1 06:09:58 EST 1999

I can see where a 'must have' conflict can over-ride the usage of an
after-market program, but as I user of Everybody's Menu Builder I can't but
praise the ability of many of these 'security' programs to gather very
useful statistics. To compare the number of times an 'Encarta' button vs. a
'Brittanica' button has been pressed over a period helps a lot with
determining which product to maintain subscriptions to.

Marty