[WEB4LIB] Re: Censorship Sites

Shirl Kennedy skenned1 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Apr 30 19:03:18 EDT 1999

While you're there, check out the "Ode to ALA" by Karen Jo Gounaud,
President
"Family Friendly Libraries" -- but have a stiff drink or two first.
http://www.drlaura.com/letters/index.html?tool=monologue&fcn=view&id=142

And don't forget to pick up a little what-not from "The Dr. Laura
Collection"...at least if you've got your blood sugar level under control.
http://www.drlaura.com/frames.html?page=/collection/

Shirl Kennedy (wondering who appointed these people as guardians of MY
family)