[WEB4LIB] Re: Censorship Sites

K Nayyer knayyer at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Fri Apr 30 20:32:23 EDT 1999

Matthew, in addition to the sites others have mentioned, you may also want
(or not) to see what Dr. Laura (!) has to say. She's got a posting dated
today (Apr 30) that lists a number of pro-censorship sites (including, of
course, filteringfacts.org). This posting and one from April 23 also contain
writings criticizing ALA's position and actions on the issue.

Never thought I'd be a referrer for Dr. Laura's site, but here goes:

http://www.drlaura.com/

Kim Nayyer
MLIS Student
University of Alberta