internet discussion list archiving for NT

Margaret A. Rioux mrioux at whoi.edu
Sun Apr 11 15:00:02 EDT 1999

I'm looking for software which will run under NT and allow for
archiving of email discussion lists and serving up the searchable
archives over the web. I understand that Hypermail (which does exactly
what we're looking for) has been ported to NT, but I can't find any
good information on it.
  Any help will be welcomed. Thanks,
Maggie Rioux
* Maggie Rioux                   | Email: mrioux at whoi.edu           *
* Information Systems Librarian  | Voice: 508/289-2538              *
* MBL/WHOI Library               | Fax:   508/457-2156              *
* Woods Hole Oceanographic Inst. | Foot:  Clark Lab, Room 135       *
* Woods Hole, MA 02543           |        Quissett Campus, WHOI     *