_Morning Becomes Electric: Post-Modern Scholarly Information Access, Organization, and Access

Gerry Mckiernan GMCKIERN at gwgate.lib.iastate.edu
Tue Apr 6 23:56:03 EDT 1999

   I recently completed preparation of a working essay on
Scholarly Communication in the next millennium and would most appreciate a critical review by my colleagues of this effort.

  It is entitled:

   _Morning Becomes Electric: Post-Modern Scholarly Information Access, Organization, and Navigation_ and is available at

     http://www.public.iastate.edu/~CYBERSTACKS/Morning.htm

   I am particularly interested in any and all additional relevant
_significant_ work , preferably Web cites/sites.

   As always, any and all comments, critiques, questions, concerns, etc. are most welcome.

   Regards,

/Gerry McKiernan
Theoretical Librarian
Iowa State University
Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

     "The Best way to Predict the Future is to Invent It!"
                                       Alan Kay