[WEB4LIB] Web sites for library staff

George J. Janczyn gjanczyn at ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 6 17:00:02 EDT 1999

Michael [et al.],

I've searched many times unsuccessfully for collections of links to library
staff web sites or intranets.  I hope your message will help to bring out
the hidden web presence of library staff at more libraries.

I recently polled the libraries at the campuses of the University of
California System in order to cobble together a page of links to UC library
technical services staff web pages.  The results of that effort are here:
http://tpot.ucsd.edu/uctechservpages.html.

Regards,

George J. Janczyn
Technical Services Automated Systems Manager
Geisel Library, University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive DEPT 0175K, La Jolla, CA 92093
619-534-1282  gjanczyn at ucsd.edu  http://tpot.ucsd.edu/