[WEB4LIB] Re: spelling conventions

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Wed Sep 30 23:10:51 EDT 1998

Actually, before I added "Internet" to my MS Word vocabulary,
it used to offer "interment" as the first option.  :-)

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning & Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone: (217) 333-4895