[WEB4LIB] Book Sale

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 30 16:53:24 EDT 1998

Gentle Subscribers,
While I allow announcements of conferences, etc., since it is at least
*possible* that someone would travel to attend, this kind of announcement
is not in that category. Therefore, please refrain from accouncing book
sales or other activities that are likely to be of interest only to a
local clientele on a global list like Web4Lib.

Please remember that of the 3,500 subscribers to Web4Lib, many of them are
not even in the same *country*, let alone the same region, state, county,
or municipality. Thank you,
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Cop