[WEB4LIB] TIFF ==> GIF converter programs for batch processing?

Gilles Poitras gpoitras at ggu.edu
Wed Sep 16 17:39:05 EDT 1998

If you are using a Mac the shareware program GraphicConverter will do this
very easily, and much more.

If you are using a Mac you should also be a BMUG member and can download
the latest version, 3.3.1, from Planet BMUG.

Information on joining BMUG is on the web at:
	www.bmug.org

If you are not a BMUG member searching the web for GraphicConverter should
turn it up.

Gilles Poitras	gpoitras at ggu.edu
Golden Gate University - University Library