[WEB4LIB] web-based calendar tools

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 14 16:07:24 EDT 1998

When I updated the Library Web Manager's Reference Center last week
(http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/faq.html) I removed that link because
Prentiss is upfront about not keeping that page up-to-date, and in fact
requests that people not link to it. Spending a few seconds with the
Web4Lib archive search engine turned up the message from Prentiss (in June
1996!) that mentioned the page, which is still at:

http://is.rice.edu/~riddle/calsearch.html

But since this is now two years old, I would urge you not to rely on it's
accuracy at this point.
Roy Tennant