Help wanted - Choosing a book!

kristinh at lv.is kristinh at lv.is
Thu Sep 24 09:37:27 EDT 1998

Hello Web4Lib people,
I would very much appreciate your help here.  I'm told - one of those - if
not both - are excellent - Which one do you recommend?

Creating Killer Interactive Web Sites : The Art of Integrating
Interactivity and Design
Andrew Sather (Editor), et al / Paperback / Published 1997
ISBN: 1568303734

Creating Killer Web Sites, Second Edition
David S. Siegel, David Seigel / Paperback / Published 1997
ISBN: 1568304331

I would be greatful for any comments.

Kristin Osk Hlynsdottir

Kristin Osk Hlynsdottir
Information Architect
Landsvirkjun - The National Power Company
Haaleitisbraut 68
103 Reykjavik
Iceland
Tel: +354-515-9111