electronic forms.

Cameron Metcalf CMETCALF at ogh.on.ca
Tue Sep 8 13:51:17 EDT 1998

Hey all,
I've got an electronic form on my page right now
that's giving me grief.
It's a simple form that records data and routes
it to my e-mail address (using "mailto:---").
I don't have any problem using it from my workstation,
but other colleagues at the office, aren't able to send
the form (using Netscape as a browser).
An error message pops up that reads:
"Netscape is out of memory".
I suspect this is  a hardware problem (since  the form
does work on some of the stations, it can't be a bug in
html).
Has anyone had a similar error message,
"Netscape is out of memory"?

the netscape homepage,  doesn't breathe a word about it, nor does its HELP menu---

any advice on the matter is appreciated.
thanks.

Cameron