Creative way of gathering suggestions, comments, etc.

Laura Cohen lcohen at cnsvax.albany.edu
Wed Sep 2 15:57:12 EDT 1998

I am attempting to gather examples of interesting ways in which libraries
use a Web-based function to gather comments from its users about the
library, its services and collections.

I'm not interested in simple comments forms, with one generic textarea box
that invites people to sound off. I'm wondering if there are more precise,
complex or creative examples of comments functions on library Web pages.
One example might be the use of a survey function.

Does anyone know of such examples?

Thanks,  -- Laura Cohen

          Laura B. Cohen
          Network Services Librarian      The University at Albany
          University Libraries UL-140     Albany, NY 12222
          Phone: 518-442-3492             LCOHEN at cnsvax.albany.edu